Meet Dr. Rita
Top-Rated Pediatric Neuropsychologist
20+ Years Experience
Dr. Rita Eichenstein is a renowned and highly experienced pediatric neuropsychologist. She specializes in pediatric neuropsychological assessments and support for parents with atypical children.
Dr. Eichenstein has maintained her private practice, starting at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and currently has two offices located in West Los Angeles. She is renowned for her expertise worldwide. Her areas of specialization encompass a deep understanding of children’s developing brains and neurodiversity, which includes addressing learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, autism spectrum challenges, and supporting students questioning their gender and other identity issues. She also caters to highly gifted populations and excels in identifying and providing accommodations for college and graduate students. Additionally, she offers counseling to parents, helping them manage their own emotional equanimity.
Dr. Eichenstein is a clinician known for her practical, interactive, and solution-focused methods. Her treatment approach involves offering practical information, diagnostic support, and personalized recommendations to assist her clients in resolving current challenges. She combines both conventional and alternative approaches, integrating the latest findings in neuroscience, mindfulness practices, scientific theories, and educational research into her recommendations.
"Parenting can be overwhelming;
you are not alone. Together, let’s discover what is wanted and needed to support your child."
License and Education
- Psychologist License in California: #CA PSY14536
- Phd In Clinical Psychology
- Post Doctoral Degree in Neuropsychology
- MA degree in Human Development and Special Education
- BA in Psychology and Social Work
Professional Activities and Memberships
- American Psychological Association (APA)
- APA Member of Div. 40: Neuropsychology Division
- California Psychological Association (CPA)
- National Organization of Neuropsychology (NAN)
- Association of Educational Therapists – Affiliate (AET)
- Maple Counseling Center: Professional Advisory Board
- Park Century School: Professional Advisory Board